Blogging from Chile

Already blogged
Older posts

OnLine Contact

alex.hernandez
alexhernandezcl
alex_hernandez_j


Worthy reading Locations of visitors to this page
Weather in Santiago, Chile
Just another blog in the web
 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Alan Lepofsky speaks spanish

I've created another blog that will host some of the Alan Lepofsky Notes Tips so if you are a spanish speaker, now you can access some of the high quality Notes tips that Alan publish into his blog.

I am one of the fans of Alan since ages ago when we all started to discuss and learn more about Lotus Notes, so is a great honor to me to translate some of their tips.

Initially, some of their posts were translated to german thanks to Ray Guilliard from DaimlerChrysler. Well, now I'm the next in this crusade named Notes Hints and Tips Goes International .

I hope that you like it.

.::AleX::.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home