Blogging from Chile

Already blogged
Older posts

OnLine Contact

alex.hernandez
alexhernandezcl
alex_hernandez_j


Worthy reading Locations of visitors to this page
Weather in Santiago, Chile
Just another blog in the web
 

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Reminder

Every now and then I use to do a real clean up of my machine. That means, a good backup of installers and a well defined folders structure (My Documents should shine).

Well, this is my list of applications that I MUST install after new "refresh". Very useful, now that I'm in the middle of a cleaning plan.

This is my list:
  • Webart
  • Notes
  • Domino
  • xaamp
  • AOL
  • MSN
  • Firefox
  • Firefox Plugins
  • JVM 1.5
  • Topstyle
  • VMWare
  • Winamp
  • Skype
  • RealPlayer
  • Quicktime
  • 1st Page 2000
  • Acrobat Reader
  • Puakma
  • WSADIE
  • DB2 UDB
  • NotesReloaded
  • nvu
  • ws_FTP LE
  • MS Office
  • Inkscape
  • Apache
  • Tomcat
  • mySQL
  • PHP
  • NetBeans
  • VNC
  • Dia
  • Gimp
  • Google Earth
  • Notepad
  • .............

Good enough for me.


.::AleX::.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Hernandez said...

he he, you are right

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... could you post the links to these programs?
Thx.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Alex Hernandez said...

wow, considering to add the links for each could be a little bit tie consuming (something that I don't have have by now) but is a good idea and I will consider it for a next entry.

.::AleX::.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home