Blogging from Chile

Already blogged
Older posts

OnLine Contact

alex.hernandez
alexhernandezcl
alex_hernandez_j


Worthy reading Locations of visitors to this page
Weather in Santiago, Chile
Just another blog in the web
 

Monday, July 11, 2005

Workplace Collaboration Services on iSeries

Today Luis Guirugay (a mate in a Tallard office in Venezuela) ping me on MSN to let me know of the release of Deploying IBM Workplace Collaboration Services on the IBM iSeries Server Redbook.

This work includes the participation of Mac Guidera who is one of the guys on the Lotus/Domino weblog gang.

Run for your copy now and start enjoying the best of both worlds.


.::AleX::.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis Alejandro Guirigay said...

Hi Alex...

I never worked for Tallard Venezuela. Actually I worked for a Customer and also did some freelance consulting activities. Now I am in USA working for an IBM Business Partner...

Felicitaciones por lanzar de nuevo tu blog !

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home