Blogging from Chile

Already blogged
Older posts

OnLine Contact

alex.hernandez
alexhernandezcl
alex_hernandez_j


Worthy reading Locations of visitors to this page
Weather in Santiago, Chile
Just another blog in the web
 

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Arriving Las Vegas

Hey, after a long tired flight Santiago-Dallas-Las Vegas I've arrived to my Mirage Hotel room and I've enjoyed the benefits of arriving one day early. Registration for the Software University was fast, I've checked all the locations and now I have maps, directions and signs for all the sessions.

Keep an eye on this blog if you can and I'll try to upload some pics as well.

See you soon!

.::AleX::.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Alex !

I Hope you enjoy Las Vegas and the IBM University. I just remembered your visit to Las vegas while i was reading www.edbrill.com, BTW, say Hi to Ed Brill from El Salvador and we hope to see you soon here in San Salvador.

Eliseo

11:54 AM  
Blogger Alex Hernandez said...

Thanks Eliseo, I'll tell him ;-)

I'll keep updating the blog and updating new pictures, so stay tuned.

Alex

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, this is Cesar Zavala. Will you attend Lotusphere 2006? I'll be there, but I haven't seen many people from Latin America around.

My personal email is: cesarzavalamesta@yahoo.com

1:18 PM  
Blogger Alex Hernandez said...

Hi Cesar, sadly I'm not attending LS this year, may be next (I said the same one year ago :-( ).

Havce a good time in Orlando.

Alex

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home