Blogging from Chile

Already blogged
Older posts

OnLine Contact

alex.hernandez
alexhernandezcl
alex_hernandez_j


Worthy reading Locations of visitors to this page
Weather in Santiago, Chile
Just another blog in the web
 

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back to the Blogs


Tomorrow I'll flight to Las Vegas, Nevada, to take part of the IBM Software University. This event is a unique opportunity for us, the Business Partners and Distributors to get the first source of "what's coming" no the software business for this 2006.

Personally, I will take a big percentage of SOA related tracks, since my objective for this year is to certify my self on Websphere Business Modeler (besides my pending update certification from Notes/Domino 6.5 to release 7).

SOA is becoming the hot topic of the year on terms of business integration, and the IBM offer is one of the most comprehensive, complete and right targeted solution in the market today. It covers from the design, analysis and modeling of processes, development, web services integration, process server and monitoring.

I'll be blogging about the tracks I'm participating. If some of you guys still remember this busy chilean guy, stay tuned.


.::AleX::.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home