Blogging from Chile

Already blogged
Older posts

OnLine Contact

alex.hernandez
alexhernandezcl
alex_hernandez_j


Worthy reading Locations of visitors to this page
Weather in Santiago, Chile
Just another blog in the web
 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What?

I always try to be very moderated when reacting to the news that fly over the internet.

Working in an IBM software world I've learnt a lot about the great features that each product has and presenting charts with incredible numbers on sales and growth forecasts.

Articles like this one makes me think. How can the same research company can have such differents results? I know that may be I'm being innocent and I'm not considering that sometimes those companies are hired to conduct a research on the company performance or directly comparing with the competition.

Anyways, the article is interesting if I would selling Microsoft, but as I am not, I'm worry. I hope Ed could give us some light.


.::AleX::.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Hernandez said...

Notes is here to stay. That's for sure. And the investment that IBM is doing in Notes is a good signal for all of us we love the platform.

But when the customers start hearing this noise... mmm at least let me scratch my itches :oP

.::AleX::.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home