Blogging from Chile

Already blogged
Older posts

OnLine Contact

alex.hernandez
alexhernandezcl
alex_hernandez_j


Worthy reading Locations of visitors to this page
Weather in Santiago, Chile
Just another blog in the web
 

Friday, February 24, 2006

Back to the desk

Wow! 3 weeks in a row. I think that was in 2000 the last time that I took the whole vacations.

On the following years after that date, I used to take from 1 week to 2 weeks only, and spending some time, alone here in Santiago, while the whole family is enjoying the south of Chile for a couple of weeks.

This time we went to some green places in the globe near to Temuco, my hometown. We did, Temuco, Conguili­o, Temuco, Lican Ray, Temuco, Pichilemu, Santiago. 3 awesome weeks with the kids and some relatives (we went to Conguillio with my sister in law and family).

Foor those that have Google Earth here are the *.kmz files.

The bad of the vacations is tha stupidly I have lost the digicam and can't find it :-(.

Anyways I preferred to start blogging this "labor" year with an entry that reminds me that vacations are waiting for me again at the end of the tunnel.

See you soon!


.::AleX::.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home